Page Under Construction
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Information, then please contact us either using the contact form provided at the Work with Us page or referring to the list at the Contact Us page.
Pursuant to the provisions of Law Decree No. 196/2003 as amended by Law Decree No. 101/2018 (“Compliance with the (EU) Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” and with regards to the personal data you made available to F.C.M. S.R.L. by voluntarily submitting your application, we hereby provide you with due informations in compliance with applicable Art. 13 comma 1:
Personal Data Controller
F.C.M. S.R.L. appointed as Data Controller their C.E.O. Mrs. Serena Scordamaglia, with legal address in Savona, Via Doberti 7r, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
Personal data are processed to properly and thoroughly accomplish our professional activity as Crew Managers, including but not limited to searching, selecting, recruiting and managing seafaring personnel either italian, european and extra-european, fulfilling all relevant legal obligations in compliance with applicable Laws, Rules and Regulations and to provide consulting services. The Data Controller and Data Processor(s) guarantee that Personal data shall be processed solely for the declared purposes and limited to the strictly necessary part(s) for the processing.
Legal basis of processing
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps
at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the obligations and exercising specific rights of the
controller or of the data subject in the field of employment and social security and social protection law in so far as
it is authorised by Union or Member State law or a collective agreement pursuant to Member State law providing for
appropriate safeguards for the fundamental rights and the interests of the data subject;
- processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
- Shipowners and their employees
- Medical Doctors and Sanitary Personnel
- Public Welfare Bodies and their employees
- Public Authorities and their employees
- Shipping Agencies and their employees
- Travel Agencies and their employees
- Airline Companies and their employees
Personal data transfer
Personal data shall not be transferred outside the EU
Personal data storage period
Personal data shall be stored for the whole duration of the working relationship with one or more of the Principals to whom F.C.M. render their services and extended over the period during which the controller shall be liable to comply with legal obligations.
Further information necessary to ensure fair and transparent processing
- The data subject has the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability in compliance with applicable Art. 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 of the EU GDPR;
- The data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the italian Privacy Guarantor by sending registered mail with return receipt addressed to “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, Piazza Venezia 11, 00186 Roma“;
- the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. Failure to provide such data will result in the impossibility to fulfil the contract to which the data subject is party and incompliance with the legal obligations the controller is subject to;
- Personal data shall not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
- Where the controller intends to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected, the controller shall provide the data subject prior to that further processing with information on that other purpose and with any relevant further information as referred to in the preceding paragraphs.